Here's a little gift guide for the men in your life! I don't spend a lot of time looking at guy stuff on Etsy, so this one was a little hard for me. Part of the criteria for making the list is the item has to be something I know someone on my personal shopping list would like. So I had to dig beyond the "man bags" and fake moustaches. :) From stately looking bookends (pair it with a new book), to a belt that doubles as a bottle opener, vintage cards for poker night, or a mod little clock so that he's always on time (wishful thinking), you're sure to find something to please!
1. Nine Flies Ringer Tee via Flytrap.
2. Woody Flask by MoxieandOliver.
3. Vintage Ship Bookends at HighStreetMarket.
4. Fergus Scarf at Fluur.
5. Atco Pocket Binoculars by NellieLovesVintage.
6. Cologne at GarnetandMoss.